2019 has been coined the year of the Pleasure Revolution. Why now and is it all hype?
In the last few years we’ve seen an explosion of new companies focusing on female well-being, from menstrual trackers like Clue, tampon subscription companies like OHNE and even new clinics just for women like TIA in the US. More recently we’re seeing a similar trend in businesses addressing another area of taboo, female pleasure.
Female founders are leading the charge in this area and are harnessing the power of technology to reach their audience, create beautiful products and innovate in this space.
This event will dive into the industry coined SexTech – or PleasureTech by some – and hear how three tenacious, progressive and industry defining women have leveraged tech, navigated the taboo and moved this space forward in a way that could truly see 2019 blow the 1970’s Sexual Revolution out the park.
Key note speakers include:
- Stephanie Alys, Co-Founder of MysteryVibe
- Alix Fox, Journalist, Broadcaster & Sex Educator
- Billie Quinlan, Co-Founder & CEO of Ferly
- Maiya Michelle, Therapist & part of 100 Women I Know
- Africa Brooke, Mindset Coach & Speaker
The following questions will be debated:
– Is sexual well-being a trend
– How and why is technology important for this revolution
– Why is this revolution important
– What steps can we all take to support this movement
– Where do men fit in…
The evening will be dynamic and engaging. So, participate in the conversation and come prepared with any burning questions or personal insights at the ready!